Now the problem come when you try to browse the 3G internet in your laptop or desktop computer. Many of us have grameenphone internet modem at home and if we can use that modem we all will be benefited and can enjoy 3G internet in our laptop and desktop.
Today I will guide you how to use Teletalk 3G internet in Grameenphone Modem.
Grameenphone have introduced different internet modem in bangladesh from the very beginning. Grameenphone have the following model:
- Huawei EG-162G - 3G Not Supported
Huawei EG-152G does not support 3G. So You cannot use Teletalk 3G by that modem.
- ZTE GrameenPhone Modem-3G Not Supported
- Huawei E-1550- 3G Supported.
Those who use Huawei E-1550 are lucky and can enjoy teletalk 3G internet by that modem. what you have to do is described below:
2. Now install the modem (those who already installed go to step 3.
3. Now go to Tools> Profile Management.
4. Press New Profile
5. In the Profile Name Field White Teletalk 3G
6. Then press APN and write wap in the APN Box.
7. Now press save.
8. Then select Teletalk 3G from the Profile manu and click connect.
Now you are done. Enjoy the blazing Fast speed of Teletalk 3G.