Blogger is one of the widely used blogging platform. Many of us use blogger to create their own blog. Many user now a day creating blog in blogger and customizing their blog theme and facing problem to make JQuery work on their blog. Many beautiful JQuery gadgets does not work in their blog. They become frustrated for this and finding no other way they change their favorite theme.
Today I will discuss about how those beautiful JQuery gadget make work in the existing blogger theme. You need to install JQuery in your blog. Thats it.
How to install JQuery in Blogger blog:
- First go to this Page Google Developer
- Google hosted library will open like the above screen. You will see a list Java scripts in there. Click on JQuery. Do not click JQuery UI
- A Screen like the above will open. Copy the Snippet
The Snippet will be like this
Now its time to install that snippet to your blogger template. To install the snippet follow the instruction below
1. Login to blogger dashboard
2. Go to "Template" then Backup your template
3. Now Click on "EDIT HTML"
4. Inside the “HTML EDITOR”, Press CTRL+F and search for </head> tag.
5. Now copy the JQUERY Code, and paste the code just above the </head> tag
6. Click Save.
Thats all done. You can run any JQuery script in your template from now onward.