Sometime we change the security code of our Nokia phone in hurry and forgot next time or sometime may be someone else change the security code of your phone and by accident forget the code, whatever the situation is this tutorial will explain how to recover the existing security code of your Nokia phone. You don’t really flash the phone to rest the security code back to factory default 12345. Now you can read what is the security code existing inside the phone. It is obvious that You will need the USB cable of your phone and a desktop or laptop to find out the security code of your favourite Nokia phone. Also You need Internet connection to download a small piece of software. So are you ready?? Lets Start.
1. First Download this Small but powerful software called [ANT Simple] from HERE
2. If you have Nokia PC Suit installed make sure you close it from the taskbar icon.
3. Now Extract [ANT] Simple Zip archive and run Simple.exe in the folder.
4. After that Connect your phone via USB in your computer
5. You will see three Tab (Main, Service, Shell) on the Top. Clock the MAIN tab and then click GET button at bottom. Follow the screenshot below. Your phone IMEI number and model number will showup in the bottom panel.
6. Now Click on SERVICE Tab and click GO Button under the USER CODE section. Your Security should be displayed on the right side panel. See the Screenshot below.
That is the security code of your Nokia phone. Is not that easy?